We encourage AA groups and/or individuals to get involved in order to make it a great Roundup.
Please consider offering your time in these areas:
Hospitality Room (closed during all speaker meetings)
- Coordinate to bring cookies and brownies
- Volunteer on the day of to serve food
- Friendly folks to welcome attendees. (Remember your first conference?)
- Drop off flyers to groups around town.
- Assist one out-of-town speaker during their stay by answering questions, helping to resolve any problems that may arise and just being a friendly face. This will require 5 – 6 people.
- Read the opening or Steps at the podium tables before each speaker.
The 12-Steps/Tradition Banners
- Someone with a pickup truck is needed to bring the banners on long poles from Central Office to the Roundup and then delivering them back after the event
- Someone to put up and take down the banners at the event
If you feel you would like to participate, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rhea directly at 316.734.5968. This is a great opportunity to get those your sponsor involved in the recovery community outside of the meeting rooms, too!
Interested in joining the WFR Troubadours?
We’re putting on a skit this year…and we need a few people to hellp!
If you are interested, please Contact Corinne W. as soon as possible at 949-354-8002.