Presenting an event the size of the Fall Roundup is no small job. Months and months of planning go into it before the date even arrives!
We encourage AA groups and/or individuals to get involved in order to make it a great Roundup.
Please consider offering your time in these areas:
Hospitality Room (closed during all speaker meetings)
- Coordinate to bring cookies and brownies
- Volunteer on the day of to serve food
- Friendly folks to welcome attendees. (Remember your first conference?)
- Drop off flyers to groups around town.
- You have a skill set in marketing? If so, you might want to help us! We have a standard gmail account and are connected to MailChimp.
- Assist one out-of-town speaker during their stay by answering questions, helping to resolve any problems that may arise and just being a friendly face. This will require 4 – 6 people, depending on how many speakers we have.
- Read How it Works, Steps or Traditions at the podium!. Of course, appropriate attire in respect of the podium will be required.
The 12-Steps/Tradition Banners
- Someone with a pickup truck is needed to bring the banners on long poles from Central Office to the Roundup and then delivering them back after the event.
- Someone to put up and take down the banners at the event and deliver back to Central Office
- Do you have skills in developing marketing material? Come help with our material to share with groups!
- Do you have technical skills? We us WordPress for our site and have a free app for registration. Let us know if you’d like to help!
If you feel you would like to participate, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact Shane directly at 316.209.6363. This is a great opportunity to get those your sponsor involved in the recovery community outside of the meeting rooms, too!