We encourage AA groups and/or individuals to get involved in order to make it a great Roundup.
Please consider offering your time in these areas:
Hospitality Room (closed during all speaker meetings)
- Coordinate to bring cookies and brownies
- Volunteer on the day of to serve food
- Friendly folks to welcome attendees. (Remember your first conference?)
- Drop off flyers to groups around town.
- You have a skill set in marketing? If so, you might want to help us! We have a standard gmail account and are connected to MailChimp.
- Assist one out-of-town speaker during their stay by answering questions, helping to resolve any problems that may arise and just being a friendly face. This will require 4 – 6 people, depending on how many speakers we have.
- Read How it Works, Steps or Traditions at the podium!. Of course, appropriate attire in respect of the podium will be required.
The 12-Steps/Tradition Banners
- Someone with a pickup truck is needed to bring the banners on long poles from Central Office to the Roundup and then delivering them back after the event.
- Someone to put up and take down the banners at the event and deliver back to Central Office
- Do you have skills in developing marketing material? Come help with our material to share with groups!
- Do you have technical skills? We us WordPress for our site and have a free app for registration. Let us know if you’d like to help!
If you feel you would like to participate, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact Shane directly at 316.209.6363. This is a great opportunity to get those your sponsor involved in the recovery community outside of the meeting rooms, too!